These are other ways you can give:
Every donation of $20 or more gives you a free SPEC membership. Being a SPEC member means being a part of the oldest charitable environmental organization in Canada. It means helping to build communities that respect and protect the environment on which they depend. By being a member you have the right to vote at our Annual General Meeting.
- Become a monthly donor and make giving easier for you and better for SPEC.
- Donate shares and stocks. This great way to give has extra tax benefits for you.
- Leave a legacy.
- Give in-Kind: We will gladly accept in-kind donations of any sort including goods, supplies, business services, construction materials, etc.
Donations are accepted in:
- Cash (in person)
- Cheque (in person and in the mail)
- Paypal (online)
- Credit card (online, by phone, and in person)
SPEC is a Canadian Registered Charity and can provide a tax receipt for your donation.
Charitable Number is 118836311 RR0001
Contact us at 604-736-7732 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.