This event listing and registration is only for pre-approved 2021 participants. If you are interested in future programs, please visit http://www.masterrecyclervancouver.ca/register/ to let us know you are interested in the program.
The program will be held online via Zoom and we will provide the necessary information as we get closer to the start of the course.
In order to complete the course and receive your certificate, you must:
- Complete 30 hours of community outreach (logged from the start of the program)
- Attend at least 7 of 8 classes (2.5 hours one night/week, over 8 weeks)
- Attend at least 1 of 2 virtual field trips (tentative)
- Complete at least 1 of 2 home or office waste audits
- Complete all class feedback forms (provided online, after each class)
If you know in advance that you will be unable to commit to completing the course requirements, please do not register and allow others to do so.
The Master Recycler Vancouver Team
Copyright © 2021
Society Promoting Environmental Conservation
Canadian charitable registration number:
2305 West 7th Ave
Vancouver, BC V6K 1Y4