SPEC holds seasonal workshops on Food Security and Urban Agriculture topics.
Workshop topics include:
- Food Security 101
- Squarefoot Gardening
- Canning and Preserving
- Growing Food in Small Spaces
- Bees, Birds and Biodiversity
- Concepts in Year Round Gardening
- Soil and Plant Health Management
- Waterwise and Succession Gardening
- Agriculture and Climate Change
- Winter Container Gardening
- Rooftop and Balcony Gardening
For upcoming workshops view our Events Page
Interested in hosting a SPEC workshop?
Contact Marnie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604 736 7732