The SPEC Social
Find out "What We're All About"
It's is a one day, free open house event featuring eco skill-shops, food, live music,
t-shirt screen printing (bring your own blank t-shirt!), a SPECtacular challenge and environmental art.
- How TO eat local in the winter11am
- HOW TO produce Zero WasteNOON
- Local food sampling and live music by local bands1pm
- HOW TO do simple bike repairs2pm
- HOW TO save energy in your home
How to eat local in the winter
- (SPEC), Emi Do Featuring: sprouting,
food preserving and windowsill gardening.
- (Plastic Manners), Taina Uitto & (Zero Waste Strathcona Project),
by UBC Bike Coop
How to save energy
- (SPEC), Rob Baxter
Pick up FREE tickets at; Kits
: SPEC, Arbutus Coffee,
Rocky Mountain Flat Bread.Commercial
: Cafe Deux Soleils, Sweet Cherubim.
BEST, City Farmer, City of Vancouver, Club Ilia, Myriam Parent, Pedal,
Rocky Mountain Flatbread, Strawberry Half Moon Garden, Stanley Park Brewery,
Sweet Cherubim, Terra Breads, Tomato Cafe, Uprising Breads, Vancouver Shiatsu and more.